2022 Year In Review for European Hosting Provider NetShop ISP
NetShop ISP’s Year-in-Review report takes a look at the major events, product launches and other milestones achieved in 2022, from the eyes of the leading hosting provider’s Operations Manager, Elena Efthymiou.
- cTrader VPS — Seamless integration of Spotware’s flagship product, cTrader, with Windows Server VPS to facilitate 1-click deployment.
- Infrastructure footprint expansion in three new regions — Hong Kong, Japan, Brazil — for provisioning of Bare-metal Servers and public connectivity.
- Storage VPS plans become available in selected regions that combine the flexibility and scalability of cloud computing with large capacity to store large media files and data archives.
Hosting Awards & Nominations
In 2022 NetShop ISP was nominated for multiple prestigious awards in the iGaming, Forex and Fintech industries.
- Awarded as Best Hosting Provider in Baltics — MBGS 2022
- Awarded as Best Hosting Provider in Central & Eastern Europe — CEEGC 2022
- CEO awarded as Best Chief Executive Officer under FinTech category at Fazzaco Awards 2022
- Award Nominated as Best Connectivity Provider (MEA) — UFAwards 2022
Events & Exhibitions
NetShop ISP’s representatives had the opportunity to showcase our extensive portfolio of infrastructure hosting solutions in several online and land-based events around the world. The most important ones were the following:
- Participation at Forex Expo Cyprus (Forex and FinTech)
- Participation at ICE London (iGaming)
- Participation at iFX Expo Cyprus (Forex and FinTech)
- CEO invited as a Panelist at Iot & Beyond “The Role of IoT in Future-Ready Smart Cities”
- Bronze Sponsor at Cyprus Forum (Technology)
- Participation at Fazzaco Forex Expo in Dubai (Forex and FinTech)
Important Milestones Achieved
Last but not least, we couldn’t be more proud for a series of milestones achieved related to products and services improvements, security enhancements and new partnerships. These are the most important milestones NetShop ISP achieved in 2022:
- Global Private Network Launched covering the company’s Data centers in Netherlands, Singapore and Washington, D.C.
- Integrated with Revolut for 1-click payments
- Received Titanium Partner Status from a distinguished SSL Certificates Aggregator
- Multi-factor Authentication available in myNetShop portal
- Global Looking Glass portal launched
- USDT (Tether) Payments become available for customer payments
- Major upgrade on myNetShop Engine & UI Refresh
- VPS Backup service fully integrated with myNetShop portal for Snapshots management and 1-click Restore.
We look forward to working closely with each and every one of our existing customers and partners in 2023, to design, build and deliver unparalleled web hosting services.